Friday, December 16, 2016

School show

   

              Today is the winter show. Monday was our last rehearsal, it is Thursday. My class is performing the Debka Hora, if you had not heard of the debka hora it is a song. The lyrics are pretty much just li li li and la la. They just wanted to make a song that will be nice or fit with the dance they created. That was what my music teacher said oh and my music teacher is going to lead us to the stage. This is actually my first play in this school. I was actually new to this school, my old school was PS 105 and PS 124. I spend first grade and kindergarten in PS 105 and second grade in PS 124. But in the middle of second grade my family moved to sunset park school and that is how I got here. But back to the play, my class waited in 209 for our turn. We were second on stage, everything went smoothly. We went in to a room called the wings to sneak up on to the stage. My mom was there, she thought the show was pretty simple. That was pretty much all that. But there are more exiting things to come, just keep reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment