Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Duct tape jar

I did'nt make this.
Hello everyone, sorry it has been a really long time since I posted anything. My computer at home was broken. But in this post I`ll be showing you how to make a duct tape jar. Yup that`s right a duct tape jar. You will need any type of duct tape you want, a jar and scissors. First get some duct tape, measure it about the length of the jar. Put the end of the tape on a table then cut it. You should always place the tape on the table before cutting it or the tape will just get tangled. Next keep making strips of this, you should make like about two. Then attached the strips to the jar lightly. I got some glitter tape and made patterns with it, don't do this with other kind of duct tapes. I did it with glitter duct tape because it had another layer. You just have to put the final strip and your done. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment